Tanning and Blocking
The Movie Marathon-Suntan Stayover Day2.
Caught "Monsters" (downloaded. hurhur~) the night before suntanning.
Er...I would say its OK but I wouldn't pay to catch it.
Ending was...typical?

iPad is addictive!
Woke up at 8plus am in the morning! Fortunately for us, I jumped awake after I dismissed the alarm. :/

McDonalds Breakfast deluxe! Noms noms!

On the way. Played the stupid "Twilight" quiz games.
Once either of us answered the STUPID-how-can-you-know-the-answer question accurately..
We go: "YOU FREAKING TWILIGHT FAN!"

Bought bubble tea!

Tram tram~


Oh I love my rainbow shawl!!! :))


Cam-whored!


Doggies spotted!

She whacked a lot of sun-tan lotion...got slightly tanned..

While I whacked a lot of sun-block lotion and hid under the shade of a coconut tree...
And I still got tanned. 0.O''

Finally cannot tahan the heat, off to VIVO for mini shopping and brunch!


Then after, off to meet The Townies at...TOWN for Sucker Punch which SUCKED as mentioned in my previous previous post.
And I got sick since that night.. -.-'''
Up next.. THE LINE Buffet! :)
Caught "Monsters" (downloaded. hurhur~) the night before suntanning.
Er...I would say its OK but I wouldn't pay to catch it.
Ending was...typical?

iPad is addictive!
Woke up at 8plus am in the morning! Fortunately for us, I jumped awake after I dismissed the alarm. :/

McDonalds Breakfast deluxe! Noms noms!

On the way. Played the stupid "Twilight" quiz games.
Once either of us answered the STUPID-how-can-you-know-the-answer question accurately..
We go: "YOU FREAKING TWILIGHT FAN!"

Bought bubble tea!

Tram tram~


Oh I love my rainbow shawl!!! :))


Cam-whored!


Doggies spotted!

She whacked a lot of sun-tan lotion...got slightly tanned..

While I whacked a lot of sun-block lotion and hid under the shade of a coconut tree...
And I still got tanned. 0.O''

Finally cannot tahan the heat, off to VIVO for mini shopping and brunch!


Then after, off to meet The Townies at...TOWN for Sucker Punch which SUCKED as mentioned in my previous previous post.
And I got sick since that night.. -.-'''
Up next.. THE LINE Buffet! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home