Maybe i'm too used to giving my best..
because when the time comes of me NOT wanting to be as good as people thought of me to be...
then this and that and this and that.
ok. I don't know what the fuck am i talking about.
Its like a bloody train in my thoughts. I can't keep track of the words.
the only one full day i had with you was 17th june. i could only steal a few hours a day with you or to share your free time with them.
okthxbye.
because when the time comes of me NOT wanting to be as good as people thought of me to be...
then this and that and this and that.
ok. I don't know what the fuck am i talking about.
Its like a bloody train in my thoughts. I can't keep track of the words.
the only one full day i had with you was 17th june. i could only steal a few hours a day with you or to share your free time with them.
okthxbye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home