Lovely brunch
I'm a big fan of homecooked, but my favorite of the favourties will have to the 1st meal of the day.
When one prepares it for you to bring it to work.
This is happiness to me.
ps: her mummy is super super sweet. :')
when i saw the sadness in her eyes that night. I didn't know what to say or do, to take away the pain. I'm sorry for putting you through what you are going through now..
When one prepares it for you to bring it to work.
This is happiness to me.
ps: her mummy is super super sweet. :')
when i saw the sadness in her eyes that night. I didn't know what to say or do, to take away the pain. I'm sorry for putting you through what you are going through now..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home