ROW ROW ROW OUR BOAT. :)
LOOOONNGGG WEEKEND GETAWAY with my WONDERWALL.
:')
It has been ages since the both of us went on a cruise. SO we decided to ditch Genting and go on the seaaaaaaa~
The beginning of this trip was reminiscing about what we could remember how cruise was like back then as little kids.
I was expecting all classy and atas then I saw my super standard deckroom and the looonnnggg queue for our meals.
It was nothing like how i remembered!
-.-
Final conclusion: Our parents must have paid more $ for the luxury we experienced then.
This trip was nothing but laughters and laughters and laughters.
Correction. Eating and eating and eating.
After each meal, we literally ran to look at the next menu for the next meal.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I think my eating skills surpassed Boo's!
Retardedly, on our 2nd meal then did we realized we can order more than once!
Actually, its thanks to me for being so THICK-SKIN.
So we kept ordering and eating and ordering and eating.
HAHAHAHAHAAHA!
The shows were great and the stopover to KL was *thumbs up*.
We managed to grab some really good buys!! :)
The only retarded thing of this trip was....
I was not packed for the coldness on the ship.
-.-
So it was cold die in the room and but it means awesome snuggling.
HEH. HEH. HEH.
Our 2nd solo trip and it went just as good as our 1st.
Okay. Technically speaking, it is our 3rd trip.
OH WELLS. HURHURHUR.
I can't wait for the next one already!!!
3 more upcoming and more and more!!
MY WONDERWALL.
:)
Our trips are all about eating and eating and eating!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home