At first sight, I left the energy of sun rays;
A half-truth is the most cowardly of all lies;
Everyone lies. It's inevitable.
It's hard to weigh out the level of different lies we know better than to tell or not to tell.
But it's easy, when it comes at the expense of others.
And above all lies, I despise those who tell half-truth. You are a coward.
You tell only your side of the story to make people judge the other parties, to victimise yourself, to protect only your pride.
It always takes two hands to clap.
But sometimes, you don't realise what a fool you make yourself to be, when people who knows every side of the story; You were clapping your own hands all along.
People of little characters, sneaky ones who always victimised themselves in front of people, you are weak. A weakling who seeks people to back you up just so your ego will not be trampled by rejections.
I don't know how these people live with themselves. What do they think about when they look at themselves in the mirror everyday?
Is it ignorance or arrogance?
It's disgusting. Because if you truly have loved someone before, you don't do that to them.
I don't think you ever truly love anyone before, other than yourself.
I hope we will never have to cross path again.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home