Photobucket

Friday, July 26, 2013

IT'S FRIDAYYYYY!!!


Finally TGIF!! 
Another week coming to an end which means a week nearer to her birthday.

OMG.I WANT TO VOMIT FROM THE STRESS.

It's hard planning an awesome celebration when I'm on a very tight budget!! 

Sidetrack.... Why the hell did we book K and T only 1 month apart? OMG. Must save like siao but I'm no where near any savings. -.- BAH! SPONSOR! YAY! 

Prior to that, I HAVE TO PREPARE 27 presents leh! WO DE SKY! D:
Brain-stormed until my brain is fried! 


Lunch treat from Z's cousin at a Japanese restaurant at M hotel. NOMS NOMS NOMS. SO DELI!! and expensive! 


The face is getting rounder.
MAINTAIN PLEASE! 

It's been an awesome July! Have I said that before? IT'S BEEN AN AWESOME JULY. :) 

August, you are damn expensive but not as expensive as October and December. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home