Photobucket

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Like a swinging vine. Swinging my heart on the line;

Late night prawning with my loves on a working day! Tired die us the next day but we skipped work instead. Hahaha! 
We are MC QUEENS!
Missed them a hell lot! :') more meet-ups soon! 


We prawned and prawned and prawned. We are so addicted to this expensive hobby!

Lunchdate;
Artease is expensive but I have no other choice since gong-cha is under renovation at scape! BUT passion fruit green tea will always be my choice! :)


TADAH! Pulled off the surprise party at MBS Hotel for boo! :) 
Thanks to everyone who made the time to come! Running man game was super funny!! 

My happyboo; 
I didn't manage to prepare 27 presents but I think I'm close to it! Roars! Finally, my headache is over for this irritant! 

I must say 2013 is one of the hardest years ever. Career is super unstable but I know im gonna do so well. :)

August is passing; September please be kind.

Love Autumn in OCTOBER. :) 

Seoullll much!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home