There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard;
My surprise from boo! An outing to the greens! I love love love the blooming flowers and fresh air inside!! Beautiful fountains and so so so cooling!!
Took so many pictures! :)
Thank you, Boo!!

And we couldn't resist not taking pictures with these colors!!

Because I refused to go gardens by the bay until the sun is going down, which was a mistake by the way, I could barely take pictures when night came. :/
So anyway, boo brought me for brunch at SPRMRKT after our morning Korean class.
LOVE BEAUTIFUL PRETTY NOMS!

Nice interior and theme. Lady boss is very pretty and food was great! But the egg benedicts wasn't that well-done though.

We caught kick-ass 2 after brunch too! I didn't watch kick-ass 1 though. Surprisingly, it was pretty good! Haha.
Then it was a long loooonnngg queue for DINTAIFUNG at MBS. WE LOVE SPICY WANTONS AND FRIED RICE! Heh!
12hours of activities! OMG!! Tired die us!
So it was a fulfilling Saturday!
More more more cafes!! :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home