Photobucket

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Till all my sleeves are stained red. From all the truth that I've said


So many nomlicious foodie from Z mummy! I have been well fed from my two homes! Haha! 
I'm good at cooking but I still have so much to learn from the mothers and grandmothers! 

One day at a salad cafe by myself for brunch. Celeries are LOVE! 

Yesternight;
Practically starving so all I took was the snapple strawberry Kiwi drink! LOL. No super deli western food for your eyes. 

And thereafter, it was Elysium! Movie was so so but can't complain much coz our movies have been 11bucks for 2!

Those were the days we pay less than 5bucks to watch a movie. Tsk tsk!
So we have to meng watch movies before the promotion ends!!

But I do love just staying in bed and have my Walking dead marathon. We did like 12hours with a dinner break last week. AWESOME!! Hahah! 

One more month to go! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home