You and I getting so damn dysfunctional, we stopped keeping scores;
Off to Sentosa with my baby boy! It's doggies day out!! :)
Pretty boy wasn't all that mean to Champion. So afraid he would chomp Champion up. Lol. It was sunny and sea for both humans and doggies.
Humans got sunburnt while doggies got forced to swim for their lives! Haha.
Thereafter, off to The Barkery Cafe to celebrate Champions's Birthday! So many other pretty doggies n my babyboy is still as anti-social. -.- And he got so tired, he fell asleep in my arms. Poor boy. Haha.

Note: only the cake is for dogs! The rest; Humans!

Tired die my babyboy. But I'm so proud of him. He behaved so much better than I had expected.
It's been a decade; Stay for another, my love. Please. I love you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home