Photobucket

Friday, November 1, 2013

The Shashuka;

Thank you for the dinner and ride back! 
:')  Although she was drinking and driving, I feel completely safe. MALAYSIAN DRIVER DON'T PLAY PLAY. Haha!
Please be guai like now okay? :)

So we went to Well-Dressed Salar bar opened by Zenna! Lovely girl and always checking with us if everything's okay.
 
I ordered this Shashuka. IT'S SUPER DELI!!! Why so yummy one!!! Tried their passion fruit tea as well. OMG. So refreshing!

After, I wanted to try her Rose cupcake but sold out. DARN. So I made do with Earl Grey cupcake. Being the bimbo me, I thought it might be bitter. Earl grey -> Tea. 
BUT, goodness. The fragrance is *oh my tian* thumbs up! 

I wanna go and try the rest of the salads!! 

It's located at Chinatown. Opposite maxwell coffee shop. Its just next to the temple! Else, find #welldressedsaladbar in Instagram! 

Viral infection; my voice is $ know! Annoying virus...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home